Outside of travel photography my other main subject interest is architecture. I have been commissioned to photograph a number of architectural projects in the UK and New Zealand, which you can view by clicking on the links below.
My philosophy is to provide an accurate representation of the building and let the design speak for itself. Examples of my work include:
- Napier, Art Deco architecture portfolio
- A snapshot of Lanzrote – the works of César Manrique
- Aston University School – library refurbishment
- University of Bath – Woodland Court student residences landscaping
- The Macmillan Renton Unit – The County Hospital, Hereford
- ASB Bank, Napier, New Zealand
- Bennett and Pearson Optometrists - New Premises, Napier, New Zealand
- Briascos' Buildings - Alterations to a Group I Heritage Building, Napier, New Zealand
- Copas Family Trust Premises - Munroe Street Frontage Upgrade, Napier, New Zealand
- Judd Dougan Team Architects - New Studio, Napier, New Zealand
- Municipal Theatre, Napier, New Zealand
- Print Solutions - Redevelopment - Napier, New Zealand
If you would like to arrange a commission please contact me using the form here to discuss your brief. I'm currently based in Melbourne, Australia and can be flexible on travelling to locations.